To register online please read the rules and regulations below, then fill in your name and age, and click "Register Now." You will be redirected to PayPal's secure website where you can use your credit card (or your PayPal account) to pay. PayPal is one of the Internet's most popular and trusted online payment processing services.
The registration fee for the Tofino Salt Water Classic Fishing Derby is $250.00 per registrant.
If you need to register more than one person, please fill in the form below for the first registrant, then click "continue shopping" to return to this page to submit each additional registration. We need to know the Name, Email Address and T-Shirt size for all registrants.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Rules and Regulations
- The Tofino Saltwater Classic 2016 fishing derby is limited to 125 participants.
- Entrants under the age of 16 may not enter online but must submit this form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Entry forms must be received no later than 5:00 pm June 30, 2016.
- Entry fee is $250 per person (one rod) payable in advance.
- Only registered anglers may enter fish into the derby.
- Entrants must hold a valid British Columbia fishing license.
- Entrants must conform to British Columbia sport fishing rules and regulations
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) Canada rules, regulations and area boundaray maps can be found here: http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/rec/tidal-maree/a-s24-eng.htm.
Agreement and Release from Liability and Waiver
Assumption of Risk
- I acknowledge that I have voluntarily agreed to participate in the Tofino Saltwater Classic 2016.
- I am aware that sport fishing and activities involving motorized boats may be hazardous. I am voluntarily participating in these activities with knowledge of the danger involved, and I agree to accept any and all risk of injury or death.
Release of Liability
- In consideration for being permitted to participate in the Tofino Saltwater Classic 2016 fishing derby by the event's Organizing Committee, I hereby release the host, Tofino Saltwater Classic 2016 Organizing Committee, its owners, agents, employees, sponsors, tournament officials, and the suppliers of any of the equipment I might use in this activity from any and all damages, claims, demands, cost, or expenses relating to injury of any persons or damage to any property which I may sustain or which I may cause, by negligence or other acts by reason of participating in or in connection with the Tofino Saltwater Classic.
- I further agree that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians and legal representatives will never sue any of the above for damages on account of any injury or damage I suffer or cause, whether known now or which may develop in the future, in connection with the Tofino Saltwater Classic 2016 fishing derby. In the event any of the above are sued because of my actions, I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians and legal representatives expressly agree to indemnify and hold each harmless from any liability whatsoever, including court cost and attorney fees arising with respect to such actions.
Knowing and Voluntary Execution, Form Submission
By COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and the Tofino Saltwater Classic 2016 Organizing Committee and/or its affiliated organizations, dealers and sales agents and sign of my own free will.